Volunteer for the Canadian Finals Rodeo!
Rodeo is built on community – we invite you to experience behind-the-scenes at Canadian Finals Rodeo by volunteering!
The 47th edition of the CFR is 6 performances that feature the best rodeo contestants competing in the final event of the Canadian Professional Rodeo Association season, plus the many other onsite events like the tradeshow and cabaret, to name a few. The CFR has a long history of valuing volunteer efforts and we are now looking for amazing volunteers to support in a variety of roles. To get involved:
- Register as a Westerner Park Volunteer by completing a Volunteer Application Form if you have not done so already: Volunteer Application Form.
- Then, follow the link below for a full list and description of all available volunteer roles, then click on the signup links in the document to select the volunteer shifts you would like.
We also welcome you to contact us at 403.309.1281 or email@example.com for more information.
Please note that the Restrictions Exemption Program will be in effect at CFR
In response to the Alberta government declaring a state of public health emergency, Westerner Park has implemented the Restrictions Exemption Program for all events, including CFR47. Everyone aged 12 and older, including volunteers, will be asked to provide:
- Valid paper or digital vaccine record that shows name, vaccine type and date of administration. Valid proof of vaccination from other provinceswill also be accepted.
- Negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid test, from a privately paid testing provider, completed within 72 hours of a CFR event’s start time.
- Formal documentation of a medical exemption as defined on the Alberta government’s COVID-19 public health actions | Alberta.ca
Masks will also be required in compliance with Alberta Health Services guidelines. Visit COVID-19 public health actions | Alberta.ca for additional information on the Program and its requirements.